Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy {2} Months, Love

Oh, sweet girl....


I love how you:


chew on your hands...


talk to me...


never cry unless you are hungry...


sleep pretty much all through the nite...


love your swing...


dance with me...


listen to me...


snuggle with me anytime I want...


watch late nite tv with me when it's time for your bottle before I go to bed...


eat like a champ...


look adorable in anything you wear...


Happy {2} months, Baby Love.


Happy {2} months.


your stats:


weight: 10 lbs 15 oz {told you that you love to eat!}


length: 22 inches

13 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Awe! How sweet! Two months already! I held a 3-month old today and she was just adorable. That is such a fun age!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Supa Sweet!

How's big sister?

Frugal Vicki said...

I love that age, they are so cute. It goes so quickly, don't blink!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Such a little cutie! Happy 2 months!

Amber Filkins said...

Happy 2 months! My cousin's baby just turned 2 months. He was born on July 25. So sweet.

Liz Mays said...

2 months already! This is a perfect way to document it. I took pictures and wrote it all down but I didn't have the luxury of a blog. You're lucky!

Anonymous said...

oooo sooo sweet! Don't you just love it when they can't talk back and are just content to look around while you snuggle and carry them! I didn't realize I would ever miss that part!

amanda said...

happy day sweet girl!!

and honey can you believe that you actually have an almost two year old and a two month old?? you are one lucky mama :)

Loukia said...

Happy 2 months to your very beautiful baby girl! Wow... 2 months already, huh? :)

Unknown said...

She is so cute! And sleeps through the night?! Wow are you blessed.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Beautiful!! I love this.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, so sweet! I so miss the cuddling!

Jill and Rick said...

She is just soooooo sweet! & I want to hold her and cuddle her too! Waaaah.

I was thinking yesterday that I LOVE that they both are hitting their "2" mark at the same time - 2 months and 2 years! Precious days, sweetie.

Love you all!