Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Randoms....

~I feel like I have nothing of substance to blog about hence the randoms...

~I still haven't done anything to prepare for Isabella's birthday party! Yikes! I am going to Hobby Lobby on Saturday to load up on countless fall decorations buy things to make her invitations, scalloped punch for cupcake toppers, and whatever else I feel like I need. I'm beginning to be a little stressed about this...

~I went to bed at midnite last nite! That's a miracle. Lately I've had this huge insomnia thing going on...it's been a little out of control. Hoping tonite is an even earlier bedtime *crosses fingers*

~I've lost 3 more pounds! I like to credit my running and eating a lot less and a lot healthier. It's been nice to see some pounds disappear off of the scale. I was getting extremely frustrated not seeing any for almost a week.

~I have FINALLY made a hair appointment for myself (for the 19th!)!!Highlights, lowlights and a cut. I am going to keep it long but get some layers added. So excited! I'm thinking of making it a "me" day. Get my hair done, go to Barnes and Noble, get a coffee and read some magazines. I am in some need of alone time...so I'm thinking that this will be the perfect day.

11 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Hooray for losing weight, and double hooray for hair days and having some time to yourself! Those are always necessary every once in awhile. :)

You better post pictures of the stuff you make for Isabella's party!

Liz Mays said...

Wahoo, that's good weight loss!!!

I definitely think you should go for the "me" day! Do it!!!

Dee said...

YAY for losing more weight and you need some sleep!

Chance said...

I love getting lowlights for the fall...your "me day" sounds amazing!

Loukia said...

You so deserve your day out! Enjoy getting your hair done... fip through the trashy magazines... and then go to Barnes and Nobles and enjoy!!

Scary Mommy said...

Your me day sounds like heaven! And WTG on the weight loss- its so damn hard!

Jennifer said...

You need a "Me" Day! Hope you have a blast!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Loosing 3 lbs is great! It is such a great feeling to see all of your hard work pay off isn't it?

I think you deserve a day all to yourself! Mamas need to take care of themselves too!

I hope you are able to get some sleep. I had a rough time sleeping last night and I could not imagine functioning on such little sleep each day.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss and hair appointment. I'm in dire need of a touch up for color and a facial for stress.

Anonymous said...

woohoo WTG on the weight loss!! I can't wait to see your hair I bet it will look awesome!

Grace {Formerly Gracie} said...

I just have to ask... how the heck to find time to run?!!! Whatever you're doing, I'm impressed! Go Team You!!!