Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Post About a Paci and a Bra...

On Saturday Leo and I decided to head over to Hobby Lobby to get a few supplies for Isabella's birthday cupcake toppers.

As any parent knows, trying to get yourselves ready and getting the little ones ready, snacks packed, and sippy cups filled up is quite the task.

Leo was packing up the bag and the girls.

As he loaded Madelyn in her carseat he asked me if I had seen her paci anywhere.

Hm. It had been in the recliner with her when I was rocking her to sleep.

But according to Leo it wasn't over there.

Not under the chair.

Not around the chair.

Not stuffed in the chair.

He found a different one and life went on.

Fast forward to 2 am Sunday morning.

I had finished making the cupcake toppers and thank you tags for Isabella's party.

As I was getting ready to finally crawl into bed I felt something.

In my bra.

Reached down...

It's the missing paci!

I was then mortified for a couple of reasons....

I had been walking around with that in my bra all afternoon. Shopping and all.

And the second reason?

How did I not feel a paci stuffed in there?!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my goodness, that is hilarious. and oh.so.familiar... though i've never found a paci in there, i do almost always have at least one goody in there at night when i change into my pjs.

Liz Mays said...

LOL, you must be rockin' some hardcore cleavage to be able to hide it like that. Me, it would stick out more than my own boobs.

But, all day....that's too funny!

Loukia said...

Oh haha! That is a story to remember! I'm glad you finally found it... even though it was hiding out in your bra of all places! Too funny!

*Lissa* said...

Hah! Love it!

Grace {Formerly Gracie} said...

As I was dusting bagel crumbs off my boobs before feeding Ansley this morning, I wondered the exact same thing... You are too funny!

amanda said...

this is so the story of our lives now isn't it friend!

Theta Mom said...

Too funny! Of all places to find it, right?! LOL

Unknown said...

Okay, that's really funny. ; )

Lauranie said...

Well...of COURSE!!! :) Too funny!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Where else would it be? Ha Ha! It must not have been too noticable or Leo would have noticed and told you. Now I just want to know how it got there?