Thursday, September 24, 2009

Harry Connick, Jr {Your Songs CD Review}


Harry Connick, Jr. Just saying his name makes me think romantic dinners, candlelight, and happiness. As long as I can remember I've been a fan of him, his music and his charm! When One2One Network asked if I would like to review his newest music collection, Your Songs, I jumped at the chance!


I popped the cd into the laptop and right away I was in love. With classics such as Just the Way You Are and Can't Help Falling in Love With You, I knew this would be a cd to listen to when the days of being stressed out start to wear me thin.


Here are the songs on his new album which was released on September 22nd:


Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):


All The Way (Frank Sinatra)


Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)


Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)


And I Love Her (The Beatles)


(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)


Besame Mucho


The Way You Look Tonight


First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)


Your Song (Elton John)


Some Enchanted Evening


And I Love You So (Don McLean)


Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)


Smile (Charlie Chaplin)


Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)


*****


Harry’s Upcoming TV Appearances:


9/25 – Oprah “Live Friday”


9/28 – Today Show


9/29 – The View


9/30 – Imus in the Morning


9/30 – Letterman


10/1 – Today Show


Week of 10/5 – Rachael Ray



3 comments:

Llama said...

Verrrry romantic...i must try! :)

Heidi said...

Mmmmmm, Love me some Harry Connick Jr.. My husband and I danced to Wink & a Smile at our wedding, it's "our" song.

Unknown said...

I totally crush on Harry Connick Jr. He was at the Rockefeller Christmas Tree lighting ceremony last year and was standing right in front of me. Talk about drool worthy. Can't wait to hear his latest album!