Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I want to take a few minutes and think about how much I have to be thankful for.

* For my husband, my rock and who would do anything for Isabella and me.

* For Isabella, my beautiful, healthy, happy, adorable, cuddly little girl.

* For our new little baby....I still cannot believe it's true....

* For having a roof over our heads

* For having food to eat for each meal

* For clothing to keep me warm

* For my family--they are by my side through everything....they are the definition of a family

* For Leo's family--they are so kind hearted and loving

* For being able to be a stay at home momma to Isabella...I feel lucky to be able to do so

* For my friends--both irl and my bloggy friends. What would I do without you guys?

* For my health. Too many times we take things for granted.


I have much more that I am thankful for, but those are the main things that popped into my head this morning.

I wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That's beautiful Chelle. You are truly blessed!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list. Happy Thanksgiving!

able mabel said...

What a nice way to sum up all we should be thankful for. Sometimes we just take things for granted!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

A new little baby???? YEA!!! Congrats! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

That's a great list Chelle! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Elaine