Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Quiznos

Dear Quiznos,

While pregnant with Isabella I wanted you. All of the time.

Except I lived in Turkey for 7 of those months. Away from you.

When I arrived in the US, I was sooo happy to see you right by base where we lived for 2 weeks. Amazing!

I even ate you the nite I was admitted to be induced.

You were, how shall I say it, my final meal.

Now that I have beanie numero dos, you are at the top of my hot list (besides Dominos which I had tonite). I thought about you all day.

And now I am thinking about you all nite.

Leo promised that we would all go to eat your yummy sandwiches (which are baked so I can eat the meat! Yay! Ew. The word meat makes me gag a little a lot.).

Anyways, I just want to say thank you for whatever it is that you do.

To a momma where nothing sounds good, this. is. amazing.

Thank you, Quiznos. And I will see you for our date tomorrow nite.


Your #1 fan,
Chelle

10 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! I have some good friends who own a Quiznos. They probably wished you lived in our area since business isn't so great right now. Guess "your" Quiznos is going to love your for the next 8 months! : )

A Crafty Mom said...

I LOVE Quiznos too!! So good! I haven't had one in ages. I hope you get a few your way very soon. I totally remember those cravings. Mine were sometimes french fries - I would have to go out at nine o-clock at night and get some.

Stephanie said...

I have never had Quiznos, but there is one about a block from our apartment. I may have to try it!

Forgetfulone said...

Thank you for coming by and giving me support in light of the news about my mother. I really appreciate it.

Mandy said...

I love Quiznos, too. Do you remember the commercials that had that funky hamster singing the song "Eat Quiznos Subs?" LOVE IT! I laugh so hard I cry every time I see it. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm I love Quiznos - and after reading this post I am now craving it - thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

That is how I was with Dairy Queen Corn Dogs and Iced Tea. Had. To. Have. It.

Anti-Supermom said...

I loved any sub, but it had to have green jalapenos on it and yes, it still has to be toasted.

Then I became GD - and couldn't have anything. It was awesome until the third trimester.

Sorry you are sick, yucky...

jOni lAnE said...

I think you should be the prego spokesperson for Quiznos. Free coupons should be included with that. I love Quiznos little slammies. I ate those all the time when I was preg. Um, now I want Quiznos. Too bad it's 35 minutes from my house.

amanda said...

is it sad that i have never actually eaten at quiznos??

maybe tonight should be the night??