Sunday, January 31, 2010

Glasses USA {A Winey Mommy Review}



Recently I've been in the market for a new pair of eyeglasses. I've worn glasses for so long--and it's always hard for me to find "the pair". For those of you who wear glasses I'm sure you can agree with me--glasses that are great priced, great quality and cute are hard to find. It would seem if I found one pair that I loved it would be a few hundred dollars. And if I found a pair that would be decently priced they would be such poor quality that I didn't even bother buying--no use in throwing money down the drain!

When I saw that Glasses USA had affordable prescription eyeglasses that looked great, got great reviews and were decently priced, I was intrigued. I knew what style I wanted--plastic frames--and got to searching. Oh my gosh, they had a ton of cute glasses to choose from! I literally couldn't decide, so I finally asked Leo to help me pick. We ended up picking out the Taylor Black Amber pair. They were cute, modern and exactly what I was looking for.
 As soon as they arrived I was so pumped to have my new eyeglasses! I opened the box and right away I was pleased. They were packed in a box that fit the eyeglass case perfectly--and that was wrapped in bubble wrap. I opened them and fell in love. The eyeglass frames were made wonderfully. They are high quality and not flimsy at all--which is a huge factor in my book because with a toddler and an infant? I need a pair that will uphold everything that could happen with my little girls stealing my glasses! They also included a cleaning cloth with my prescription. I tried on the glasses and fell in love. They fit perfectly and they looked great. When Leo got home he complimented me right away--I was so happy he noticed my cute new frames.


Glasses USA has prescription glasses--lenses included--that start at just $18! There is free shipping on all orders over $99--at that price you could get 3 pairs of glasses {maybe more}. They are that reasonably priced. All you need is your prescription and it's so easy to scan it onto your computer to send in. They have wonderful customer service and a help center if you need any assistance or have questions. I'm telling you, it was SO easy to order my glasses. I loved the ease and ability to order from home.

Thank you to Glasses USA for the opportunity to review a pair of eyeglasses. I will definitely order through Glasses USA again and I highly recommend all of my readers to order their next pair of prescription eyeglasses from Glasses USA.

All opinions expressed above are based on my own honest opinion. I was able to order a pair of glasses that were my choice in order to complete this review. Thank you to Glasses USA for this opportunity.

6 comments:

Dimes2Vines said...

It is good to know where to get deals on glasses!
Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower. Love to have you stop by and appreciate your follow via twitter, facebook or rss/email:
http://dimes2vines.com

Liz Mays said...

They're cute!!! Good choice!!!

Grizzly Bear said...

I so need some new glasses I have had this pair for 3 years going on 4.. due to budget cuts LOL

THose are sooo cute! I love it!

Connie K said...

Cute !! i need new ones the old ones arent working anymore lol bad eyes :( Very chic

Anonymous said...

Im gonna show hubby this. He is in need of new glasses.

Unknown said...

Love your pick. I will have to head over and see if they have plain old readings. Goodness, know I don't ever have enough of those laying all over the house in just about every color... but a new pair is not a problem for me. Thanks for the info....

Kate xoxoxoxo - The Garden Bell