Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The One with the "Raisin"...

Isabella was slightly obsessed with raisins yesterday. She wanted them for every snack--she ate countless bowls of them. Which, as a mom, made me happy that she wanted a healthy snack rather than a bunch of crap {fruit snacks, cookies, ice cream cones...}.

After a round of diaper changing the girls I came and sat down in the living room. It was almost naptime and I was enjoying the quietness of the girls winding down from a morning full of playing.

It was then that Isabella walked up to me.

"Mommy? 'Sat? 'Sat?"

I looked up and saw her with her finger outstretched and what looked like a raisin.

I almost answered her--almost reassured her that she had found a raisin.

I then had a flashback to all of the poop blog posts that I read last week.

I pulled her finger closer for inspection.

Totally not a raisin...

And this, friends?

Was yet another story of a little poop ball that had escaped during diaper change.

Disclaimer: I've never had so many runaways. I'm not sure what's going on...but whatever it is? It needs to stop. Immediately.

13 comments:

Vanessa said...

AAAACK! :-D What kind of diapers is she wearing?? I cannot WAIT until the diaper days are done at our house!!!

Jewls said...

Oh yuck! I guess that's one of those things I get to look forward to...lol!

Jenny said...

totally hilarious girl! i have been had some runaways lately too...what's up?!

Anonymous said...

okay.. I was totally eating my lunch and didn't see that one coming! LOL ohhh my!!

My Trendy Tykes said...

bwahahahaha!

Been there.....

Shell said...

At least no one ate it. ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ah ha ha. Too funny. At least she didn't try to feed it to you!

Elise Sara said...

Um, just a thought... from my experience, too many raisens has a direct corolation with too many poops. For what it's worth!

The Mommyologist said...

AHHH!!! And the poop strikes again!! This is definitely the season for poop.

Tracie said...

LOL! At least she didn't put it in your mouth.

Candy said...

haha OMIGOD! hysterical 6and nuts! Thank god u found it!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

OMG! I am cracking up...thank goodness she didn't eat that "raisin." I think it is hilarious that you used the term runaways! Ha HA!

Working Mommy said...

I'm with Shell...at least it didn't get eaten!!

~WM