Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards

Photobucket


Now that I have my Tropicana Juicy Rewards building up in my account I get to start deciding on what to use them towards. I have a hard time trying to decide which reward I want--there are so many to choose from!

This time I ultimately decided on the Baskin-Robbins coupon--buy one sundae and receive one complimentary sundae of equal or lesser value! Yum--with it warming up down South this is a real treat...and one that my family will love.

Have you signed up for Tropicana's Juicy Reward program yet? What have you redeemed lately?

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

No comments: