Friday, April 16, 2010

Tropicana Movie Offer!

Photobucket


I had to share this with my fabulous readers--it's truly an awesome deal! For a limited time you can buy one Fandango ticket and get one free for only TWO Tropicana Juicy Rewards points!! {Up to $14.00}

That is an amazing offer--I just redeemed my two points for my code. I'll be redeeming it today for our date this weekend that I set up for his birthday.

Hurry, though--this offer is only valid for 24 hours--and when I just checked on the Tropicana site there were only 13 hours left.

Have fun and what an AWESOME reward!

***Note--I had trouble getting directed to the Fandango site from the Tropicana site. However, I looked under "My account" and my Fandango code was there. Yeah!


I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'll have to check out this whole Juicy rewards thing...I keep hearing about it!