Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Might As Well Face It...She's Addicted to Fireworks...

The girls and I were hanging out in the living room this morning. I was watching the news, they were playing nicely with some of Isabella's dollhouse toys.

All of a sudden Isabella jumps up with a look on her face.

Ssshh! Listen!

I sat there and listened, not really sure where this was going.

What's that noise? Mom?! Listen!

I sat there and once again listened....careful to not make a noise.

Is that....FIREWORKS!!

She was so excited at this point and when I heard the word fireworks I almost giggled.

No, honey, no fireworks. That was just the coffeepot...

I'm thinking it's time for me to get a new coffeepot now. I mean, if Isabella thinks that it's fireworks? Wow. That is pretty loud!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - thanks for the giggle!!

I think you do need a new one - I would recommend a Bunn but they can be loud sometimes when the water is heating - but boy does it make good coffee!!

Liz Mays said...

That's really cute in a please take a close look at the safety of your coffee maker kinda way. :))

Evonne said...

That's cute! Although I would worry about the coffee pot after that!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Hahaha! That's so cute!

Melissa said...

That's funny! Both that she likes fireworks so much and that your coffeepot is so loud that it sound like fireworks... Have a great day!

Kmama said...

LOL! What a great story!

Pres. Kathy said...

Time to get a new coffee pot! My little guy is deathly afraid of fireworks, so if he heard that he probably would have cried!

Llama said...

HAHAHAA! Awww that is absolutely the cutest thing ever! A smile to start my day! Thank you sweetie!

Unknown said...

How funny! I am in need of a new pot too - mine just doesn't make a big enough pot. :) Thanks for the smile this morning!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

What a cute story! I am guessing that she loves to watch fireworks!

Anonymous said...

heheh love it!! Def. time for a new coffee pot ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl! That is so funny. :)

Tylaine said...

LOL sounds like my son. (I kid you not as soon as I typed that sentence he asked when we would do some fireworks!)

Jewls said...

Ha ha, cute! I love fireworks too...and...you definitely need a new coffee pot! ;)

amanda said...

just the coffeepot! honey that is hilarious - pretty sure a quick trip to target for a new coffee pot is in order :)

Rebecca D said...

Too cute... lol...

Vanessa said...

Oh yes, it may be time to get a new machine! :-D Cute!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's hilarious! Yes, maybe time for a new machine..but at least you had to be quiet for her to confirm it!