Monday, July 12, 2010

There's This Blog...And It Sort of Has My Heart...

Lately I have discovered the world of Photoshop and the actions/presets available for it. I am in love.

There is one site in particular...wow. There are honestly no words for my love. It's the type of love that kept me up way past my bedtime last nite. As in late lat.

But the thing of it is that this morning? I didn't mind so much--I was still on this high of PSE actions {Photoshop Elements in case you're wondering}.

So if you have a type of Photoshop {she offers items for Lightroom, too!} go and check out Coffee Shop...and fall in love with her--and please do not blame me for your newest addiction.

Are there any sites or blogs that you LOVE for photo tutorials, actions, or other photography related things? Tell me in the comments--I can't wait to find more addicting sites!

8 comments:

Kmama said...

I use this site for tutorials for the regular PS, but I bet it would work for PSE too...

www.photoshopessentials.com Love it. Super easy to follow tutorials!

and I'm sure you're aware of The Pioneer Woman's photography blog, right?

Unknown said...

You know about i heart faces right?

And if I get addicted to this site I'm TOTALLY blaming you... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I love photoshop! Wish I had enough time to play with it - I would totally be addicted!

Nikki said...

I found CoffeeShop a couple of months ago and I think it's amazing!! The only problem I have is doing the simple things on PSE. I can't seem to figure out how to erase some drool or things like that. I have no idea where to start??? So if you know of any easy places I can find that stuff out let me know.
Thats why I like the already made up effects at the CoffeeShop!!

Dee said...

Remember how hubby got me Photoshop Elements and Paintshop Photo Pro for our anniversary? Lol...I'm so used to using Paintshop that I've hardly used the PSE!! It's so damn confusing! Though, I do have a book, I'm just too lazy to take the time to read how to do something when I can just do it in Paintshop lol!

I'm still gonna go check out that blog though! Hope you're doing good boo!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Thanks for sharing your new find. I can't wait to play!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CoffeeShop too! I haven't been there in a few weeks though! I need to visit! Thanks for sucking me back into Photoshop!! lol

Vanessa said...

I don't have any fancy photo editing things (well, I have a fun one but it seems to crash mid-edit on me so I haven't used it in a while), so I just head to www.picnik.com and do whatever easy free things they have there! :-D