Monday, August 22, 2011

Weight Loss? Check.

Okay, I have lost track to when I first started eating healthier, eating less and exercising. I do know that it was less than two months ago when I went to my 6 week follow up appointment after Brynlie.

And in that time? I have lost 10 pounds.

TEN pounds.

I'm not going to lie, it hasn't been easy.

At. all.

BUT. I'm making progress!

I still allow a drink occasionally.

I still allow myself to have a cookie here and there.

But I'm not scarfing cookies down by the dozen. And, yes, that has happened.

I work out five days a week.

Trying to do something a little different on my two days off, but it is so hot outside I haven't been that successful. Yet.

I just wanted to update everyone that it is possible to lose weight after you have had a baby.

It's hard work. It takes dedication. It takes working out even on the days when you have nothing left to give, but you work out anyway.

Thank you to EVERYONE who is cheering me on--you have helped me so, so much--and I could never thank you enough!

6 comments:

amanda said...

yay for you honey!!! ten pounds is huge!! so proud of you!!

Heather B. said...

I am so proud of you!! It is not an easy feat at all and you are on your way to where you want to be. I will be right there with you once this baby boy is born!

Lin said...

10 lbs...yay you! Keep up the good work ;)

Anti-Supermom said...

So proud of you!! It is *SO* hard, you should be thrilled!!

Working Mommy said...

Good for you!!! I am still working on losing the weight as well...we'll both get to our goals soon, I'm sure!

WM

Vanessa said...

Way to go!! Keep it up! I am still working with no results. Grr...frustrating!