Monday, May 28, 2012

Fun With Band-Aid and The Muppets


Show of hands: whose children absolutely despise getting their scrapes and cuts cleaned up? My daughters try to wager with Leo or me if they know they have a cut that needs to be cleaned up. Isabella will promise that she doesn't need it to be cleaned-as blood is dripping down her leg and dirt is stuck in her injury. Madelyn will be beg for a juice box, her blankie, or anything besides getting her boo-boo cleaned up.




When I think about what is all under my cabinet to help clean up their scrapes and cuts, one brand automatically comes to mind: Band-Aid. Band-Aid has been around for nearly 100 years and has helped out many parents when it comes up to patching up those cuts. With so many fun Band-Aid options on the market our kids have it so lucky!

Band-Aid has teamed up with Disney's The Muppets in creating an interactive app for your iPad 2, new iPad,  iPhone 4, and/or iPhone 4S. The Band-Aid Magic Vision app is a perfect concept to take your child's mind off of getting their cut cleaned and bandaged up.


The Magic Vision app is incredibly easy to use:

* Download the free app in your App Store

* Once downloaded open up the Magic Vision app

* Scan the Muppets Band-Aid box or bandage and watch The Muppets come to life


I put the Band-Aid Magic Vision app to the test with Isabella. We opened up the app and scanned the bandage. While I cleaned her up she had a blast helping Grover become unstuck from my iPhone screen, taking pictures of Miss Piggy, and helping Kermit swing side to side on his swing. Her favorite by far was Miss Piggy. Taking the snapshots was a fun way for her to not even realize that I was cleaning up a small scrape.

Band-Aid definitely has family in mind when coming up with fun concepts for our children during a moment that could be defined as not so fun. I recommend all of my readers who own one of the devices above to download the interactive app. It is a must have for my family!


I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages and received a promotion item to thank me for my participation. 

1 comment:

Laural Out Loud said...

My daughter LOVES bandaids. I think she hurts herself just to get one! But my two-year-old son will kick and scream when I have to clean him up. I usually manage to get a bandaid on him, but it doesn't stay on him long! This app might just do the trick!