Saturday, May 12, 2012

Huggies: Making Life Easier for Moms & Dads


Being a mom of three daughters I have had plenty of chances to try out a variety of baby diapers and wipes. You name it I have tried it and either loved it or hated it--and I am one of those moms who will tell you every horrific diaper story that I have encountered.

Diapers have been in my life for over 4 years now. And hands down my favorite brand? Huggies. For me there is no comparison. I have loved Huggies wipes for years. They are thick, absorbent, and I don't need a handful of them to clean up what should be a one to two wipe situation.

The same goes for Huggies and their diapers. They absorb wonderfully and I know when I have a Huggies on my child that I won't be suffering from overnight leaks. Which, in my opinion, is one of the worst ways to be woken up. Who actually likes to start loads of laundry before they can even pour a mug of coffee?





Huggies has now made improvements to both their diapers and wipes. What could be more wonderful than what they currently produce? The Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers are now equipped with a leak lock feature. What this does is leak wetness in and keep your baby, their bed and what they come in contact with, dry. Brynlie has eczema and I try very hard to put her in diapers that won't cause a breakout. The Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers have done a great job at locking moisture in. She is rash free and has yet to leak through the diapers!





The new One & Done Wipes are in a word, wonderful. They are thick and live up to their name of One & Done. With other wipes I have to use so many to clean up a diaper blow out. As much as I wish those days were over, there are still times when I open Brynlie's diaper and am amazed that someone so tiny can make such a mess. I use so many less wipes now. The absorbency and thickness does a lot to clean up a messy situation--whether at diaper changing time or meal time, they rock!

Bottom line is this: test out the new Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers and their One & Done Wipes. They're absorbent and have impressed me enough to make the switch.

Want to stay in the loop with Huggies? You can find them here:

Facebook
Twitter

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. 



No comments: