Monday, July 14, 2008

I Would Like to Thank...

Today has been QUITE the fantastic bloggy day for me over here in Bloggy-Land.



Why do you ask? Let me tell you....



First I entered a contest over at One Vashey Life to Live.



And you know what?! I won!! I won my first blog prize, y'all!



Can you tell how happy I am? I am super happy. Go over and check out the great handmade stuff over there...too cute and she has her own Etsy shop, too.



Keep your eyes open in the future for a Creative Momma contest. I haven't decided between hairbows or handmade cards, though.



On to my NEXT piece of fantastic, amazing news!



Have you read
Kristen's blog over at Loving Our Simple Life? She takes AMAZING pictures and when she writes...well, it's pretty great to read. She is one of those writers that just captures your attention. I am addicted to her blog and it is a must read for me daily.



She gave me this award:


Isn't it nice? For those who don't know, my husband is in the US Air Force. He has been proudly serving our country for over 11 years. I used to be in the Air Force, but I got out one year ago to become a stay at home mom to my wonderful baby girl. Thank you, Leo, for serving this great country of ours. Because of you I know my country is in the best hands that it can be.

Now I would like to pass this award on to another deserving military wife.

Andrea, this award I am passing on to you. You deserve it!

If there are any other military mommas or military members that I did not mention, feel free to take this award! It is for those of you who sacrifice so much.

6 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Well lucky blogging day to you hon!

Love you!

Mom

The Mom Jen said...

Double congrats on the contest and the award!

Vashey Fam said...

Hey there. I sent you an email, so let me know if you don't get it. You are *so* having a excellent blogging day!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on the award.

And thank you to you and your hubby for serving our country!

Jenny said...

congrats on the award..you deserve it. i love bloggy contests! i will have to go and chesk out vashey fam.
Thanks to your hubby for serving our country! My Lew was in the Air Force for 6 years, he got out 2 years ago.
Happy Tuesday bloggy friend!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Well, it certainly was a great day for you in bloggy-land!! Isn't it fun to win a prize on a blog!

Thank you so much for the award. That really meant a lot to me. I absolutely love being a military wife- it's a wonderful life.

Congratulations to your husband on eleven years! That is awesome! Daniel is coming up on ten years. It makes me so proud of him!

Thank you again! Have a great Wednesday!

-Andrea