Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Picture Day

Back from our park adventure


I think she wants to go back to the park


Bella typing up a post for Thursday....are you ready for it?


Those were a few pictures that I took of Isabella yesterday.

I'll blog more later, I'm just a little busy right now (I know you all understand, right?).

My post later is (somewhat) exciting...at least to me it is. Last night after going to McMommy's blog we had an idea. By the way, have you ever been to her blog? It's all sorts of marvelous, funny, exciting stuff. Go and see her, I promise you won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't wait to hear what Bella has to say on her post!

Vashey Fam said...

Yep McMommy is the bomb! I love Bella's blanket! Where did you get it?.....did you make it?

Jennifer said...

cute little girl! My son always wants to blog with me:) lol

Jill and Rick said...

What cute cute pictures of our Bella! I swear she looks SO much like you did in the top picture! Bella, we miss you baby girl.

Love,

Mema (Mom)

Kristen said...

I can't wait to hear what your idea was!!!

Totally excited!! :)

amanda said...

you are sooo right about that mcmommy chick :)

can't wait to see what you both have up your sleeve for tomorrow!!