mHappy Monday! Today is going to be just some ramblings of what's going on down here in Southern Mississippi.
1) I received some AMAZING news from a dear friend of mine. She's pregnant!They've been waiting a long time for this moment, lots of heartache and sadness....but it was worth it my friends. I am so happy for her. I am going to mail her some baby books and maybe make her something cute for the baby's room. Congratulations, Liz and Roberto!!!
2) We went to Barnes and Noble today. Oh, did we have some fun! I bought the new Sophie Kinsella book and a magazine (Real Simple), 2 books for Isabella, 2 books for my step-daughter, and a magazine for Leo. We had a lot of fun there and it was hard picking out just 2 books for Isabella. After seeing Amanda praise author Sandra Boynton I decided on 2 of her books. I had never bought any of her books before and let me tell you, they are great! Isabella loves the 2 I got: Belly Button Book and Snuggle Puppy. The colors are bright and the stories are cute! I am sure they will get read LOTS by this momma and her little girl.
3) I have decided due to the overwhelming response I received about the pixie cut to....go for it!! I am now looking for some different looks. I may just run and get a couple of magazines at Wal-Mart to see if there is anything that just pops out and says, "Here I am, Michelle! I am YOUR new haircut!" Wish me luck on that one, okay? And don't worry, I'll post a before and after for you.
4) Leo and I are starting to pick out colors for our painting project. We are planning on painting once it cools down (ha! That really means in November) and I am loving all of the beautiful colors out there. They are gorgeous.
5) And my last rambling for today? Bella is now saying "tickle". It is adorable! She just woke up and said it over and over today. Ah, I love my little girl!
That's really all that's going on here. Hope today is treating you all well!