Ooohhh...I so know you were singing the Lion King song!
It's okay because I was, too. It'll be our secret, okay?
Have I ever told you how much I love reading meme's on other people?
Oh, my friends, I do. I really do! And guess what?
One of my favorite bloggers Kelli over at Writing the Waves of Motherhood tagged me. I have to tell you 7 very interesting and unknown facts about me that I know you are dying to know.
There's just something about telling my bloggy friends these random facts that you know you would never go up to people in real life and tell them.
Because let's be honest with one another. Nobody wants to know:
1) I want my nose pierced. I have always wanted a tiny little diamond on (in?) my nose. My mom (hi, mom!) would probably die. She already hates my tattoos. But how I see it? I only live once and I want to do this before I'm too old.
2) I change my mind. A lot. I am probably the worst decision maker when it comes to myself and what I want. For instance, remember how I wanted to chop off all of my hair into a cute really short style? Yeah, not so much anymore. I still want bangs, so maybe I'll just get bangs and see how that goes first.
3) My second toe is longer than my big toe. I get a lot of my features from my dad. My beautiful green eyes, the dark eyebrows and the abnormally long second toe. Growing up I hated it. But I soon got over that hatred because of my love for flip flops and pedicures. Why get a pedi if I'm not going to show it off, right?
4) I was in the Air Force for seven years. I met my husband while in the Air Force and I am so grateful to the military for bringing us together. I was in Iraq in 2004--a month after Leo and I got married. A month. It was the hardest thing ever and we had many struggles, but in the end I believe that that separation brought us even closer together. It also made me realize I am a lot tougher and stronger (mentally and physically) than I ever gave myself credit for.
5) I love baking. It's one of my passions. Cakes, cookies, brownies, muffins--you name it I love to bake it. The downfall to this passion is that everything is so good that it gets eaten pretty quickly. I have an enormous sweet tooth so I am beginning to wonder if I should get a new passion.
6) I have never had to mow a lawn. Ever. I have never even started a lawn mower. I'm not sure why, but that's just the way it's been. The men in my family and now my husband takes care of that. I do, however, pull weeds from our flower beds. I am the weed puller, Leo is the lawn mower.
7) And for my final fact....I have never seen a Star Wars movie. Ever. Please don't tell me, omg, you have to see Star Wars! It's amazing, it's great, blah blah blah. Because I have absolutely. no. desire. to see it.
And because I love breaking rules, I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do it, go at it and have fun with it! And remember to let me know because I love reading meme's!