Since I am such a big fan of all thing bulletized, let me break down my week for you:
- Maddie is now a walker 80% of the time. Holy cow...my baby is walking?!
- Maddie also caught some nasty cold complete with runny nose, cough, fever. Good times.
- Said cold got passed onto Isabella. More good times.
- Macy, our puppy/giant dog, chewed up my laptop cord.
- Spent an extra $200 yesterday for new laptop cord and a huge dog crate. Even more good times.
- Maddie slammed her finger in a drawer. My poor babe!
- Isabella ran away from me at Wal-Mart enforcing me to play an oh-so-lovely game of get your butt over here now...is this really my life now?
- Lost a few pounds
- Made a loaf of banana bread
- Made a pot of tortilla soup
- Haven't had a second to read a blog or really write any blog posts that were personal
- Got my new laptop cord home from Best Buy only to find that the cord was frayed which meant yet another trip to Best Buy. With both girls in tow. Thankfully they behaved...
- Maddie woke me up yesterday morning covered in puke. Two baths and shampoos later she still smells slightly throw up like.
- I didn't win the photo contest. Looks like I'll be doing cute pictures for Leo from us girls--that's okay, though, because I love doing photos of my girls.
I am sure there are things that are missing from that list...but as an end note to this list of a post, I am exhausted. Tired. And so ready for us girls to get in our groove alone. We miss Leo SO much--and I'm happy that after much traveling he is settled into his new "home" and has already started work.
Love y'all...and I hope to get in some post reading soon...I am having withdrawals!