Wednesday, July 2, 2008

9 Months Sure Have Flown By

Wow. You are 9 months today.

And it's been the best 9 months of my life. I know I repeat myself each month on your birthday, but I am so thankful to be blessed with such an amazing daughter.

You give the best kisses in the world. You give the strongest hugs I have ever felt. Your laugh is so contagious I cannot help to laugh along withyou. The sparkle in your eyes is so beautiful. Your skin is so soft. Your voice is the sweetest voice in the world.

Happy 9 months to an amazing little girl, my daughter. I love you sweetheart and I am so proud of all of the big accomplishments and milestones you have hit. I know our life journey is going to be an amazing one.

All my love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Smoooches to our Bella Mella tonight!! Love you adorable baby girl!!

Love, Mema & Papa

Kristen said...

What a beautiful post to your sweet little one! :)

Happy 9 months Bella!

amanda said...

happy nine months little love :)