Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just Us Girls

Tonight Leo took his daughter (not Isabella-but my step daughter who is staying for the summer) to go and see the new Batman movie.

Which left Isabella and I to stay at home and have a girls' night. We have had sooo much fun, too!

We watched the movie "Definitely, Maybe" which was great.

Okay, I watched it because Isabella took a nap. Silly me thought she was out for the night. Boy the joke was on me wasn't it? Considering it is quite late. And she is still playing like nobody has ever played before.

Back to the movie. If you like chick flicks I am almost positive you'll like this movie. It was so cute and Ryan Reynolds did a great job in it. I got a little teary eyed at the end. *sigh* How I love a romantic comedy. But that's all I'm sayin'. I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who wants to watch it.

What else have we done on this Saturday night girls' only night do you ask?

I have put fresh sheets on my bed. I put away some clothes. I washed some bottles that needed washing. Threw some more clothes in the wash. Played with the dog. Played with the cat. Played with Isabella. Made Isabella laugh. Sang with Isabella. Danced with Isabella. And wrote this blog.

Girls' nights sure have changed for me in the past year.

But ya know what? This was the best girls' night ever. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

7 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Sounds like you and Bella had a perfect evening. Hope Leo and Ashley had fun too.

Love you all!

Mom

duchess said...

That sounds like a good time to me.
I'll have to check that movie out. I love romantic comedies.

Brittany said...

This is such a sweet blog, and I can concur, I just watched Definitely, Maybe last weekend, and it was so cute! I got all weepy at the end, but it was just so perfect!

Kristen said...

Sounds like the perfect girls night to me! :)

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

that seriously sounds like so much fun :)

i'm glad you liked that movie, i've been wanting to see it but haven't heard anything good or bad about it. i'll have to get it next time i go out for a chick flick!

Lisa said...

That sounds like a lovely evening! Just hanging out & relaxing takes on a whole new meaning with kids, huh?

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

amanda said...

totally.

totally.

get it.

and i love definitely maybe too :)