Thursday, July 10, 2008

Aw, Man!

I realize my posts this week haven't been my typical kind of posts. And this one is going to be another one....

I'm sick. Coughing, stuffy nose, low fever. Basically, in one word, miserable. And the greatest point? There are no appointments on base for a week! I told her no thank you, I will keep trying every morning to see if there were any cancellations.

She told me good luck with that. Gotta love those sarcastic comments when you're not feeling so hot.

I'm going to go and take my cough medicine and something for this nose of mine. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon--I miss you guys! Plus being sick in the summer is the worst--summertime should be fun time!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

So sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well!

Hoping someone cancels today, just to spite the girl on the phone! :)

Take lots of meds.

amanda said...

oh friend. sorry to hear that you are under the weather.

sending you long distance healthy vibes :)