Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!





Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I woke up early this morning with Isabella and Leo gave me the sweetest card! I was for sure he forgot, but he didn't! It was a nice way to start our first Valentine's Day with Isabella. We aren't going to really do anything tonight. I made strawberry pop cake (yummm) and we are having some yummy chicken nachos, made in the crockpot. Saturday night we plan on going to go and eat sushi to celebrate Valentine's Day. For us it makes more sense to go out on a night when Leo doesn't have to work so late. I am attaching some adorable pictures (of course!) of Isabella and of the card I made Leo. I hope he likes it!


Not a whole lot else going on here today. It is a beautiful sunny day and we are grateful for the sunshine instead of the heavy rain we had been having. Until later, good bye and have a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: