Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Little Girl is Growing Up!




You know, I knew Isabella would grow up quick, but this quick?! Wow! She is now standing on her own when she holds on to things!! I couldn't believe it today when she was holding onto her sing stage and when Leo was home tonite I had to show him, too. We stood her up on the couch and there she stood all by her big self! What a big girl we have!


We're leaving for Houston tomorrow and cannot wait! It will be nice to see everyone and also get some shopping in while we are there. I may be chopping my hair off as well....not sure yet, but really thinking about it....I guess if there are some new pics of me posted they will be of me with short hair like I used to have!


Enjoy the pictures and I hope everyone has a great nite.

No comments: