Sunday, July 31, 2011

Infantino Test Drive Mom!

Photobucket


I am honored to tell you that I have been chosen by Mom Central as an Infantino Test Drive Mom! As a lover of Infantino products I am more than honored to have been chosen for this campaign.

Having three little ones at home with one being just over two months old, I am always searching for great toys and original products. These products aren't just for my girls, but it also helps when a friend or family member finds out that they are expecting. One brand that I have grown to love is Infantino. Their products are well loved by me, a mom, and children alike. Soft, colorful, original--all of these points have helped me fall in love with their variety of products time and time again.

Infantino has launched their Comforting Play Collection and it is very different--in a great way--than other Infantino products that I have purchased in the past. Their Comforting Play line incorporates both fun and quiet alertness, an important part of infant development. Brynlie (as well as my other girls) can get overstimulated very quickly. I am sure other moms out there can agree that there are times when nothing in particular can cause their child to go into complete meltdown mode which is where Comforting Play comes into terms.

Included in this collection are teethers, wrist and ankle buddies, crib toys, soothing hand squeezies, crib toys, tag along chimes and much more. I highly recommend this entire line if you are expecting or know someone who is expecting or adopting an infant. The Comforting Play Collection is definitely soothing and has a very calm effect. Brynlie and I love the entire collection!

It's hard to pick a top favorite, but I'm really loving the Soothing Hand Squeezies. Leo called them Brynlie's little boxing gloves, ha! These are a brilliant idea. You place them on the baby's hands and in our case it was within a minute or so that Brynlie calmed down as you can see in the picture below.




If you are looking for a great gift for your baby or for a friend's little one, be sure to check out Infantino. You can "Like" Infantino on Facebook, follow Infantino on Twitter and/or subscribe to Infantino on YouTube to keep up to date with all of their fabulous products!

A huge thank you to Infantino and Mom Central--I'm really looking forward to sharing my next favorite product with you!


I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.

No comments: