Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nivea #skin2skin Challenge

Photobucket


Nivea is celebrating 100 years of skincare with a great contest featuring Rihanna. Rihanna has been selected as the voice behind the year long celebration and Nivea is making it possible for fans of Nivea skincare and Rihanna to submit a photo showing others their skin2skin moments with someone they love.

It's simple to enter! Simply upload your skin2skin moment onto the Nivea skin2skin Facebook page. Once your photo is uploaded you're eligible to win prize packs containing free samples, concert tickets, Nivea products, coupons and gear.

Contest does have a voting period--one lucky winner will get the chance to meet Rihanna in person and another prize winner will get two tickets to see Rihanna perform live during her European tour! The grand prize winner will be picked based on the amount of votes received.

If you decide to enter let me know--I would love to cast my vote for you!



All opinions above are based on my own. I was not compensated in any way to share this contest with my readers.

No comments: