Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's Been Too Long!






Hello from Texas! I have felt strange not posting and decided that today was going to be THE day :) We are having a wonderful time, but we do miss Leo! He will be here on Thursday and I know Bella is ready to see her daddy! The weather had been nice, but now there is a "cold" front moving in and it is cold! I know we aren't as cold as those who have a foot of snow, though ;)


I did chop off my hair and it's a bit darker now! I love it!! I do want it shorter than what he cut it...he didn't want to traumatize me by chopping off so much, but I don't think he listened to me when I told him that I have had short hair almost all of my life...so maybe when I go to Missouri I can get the rest of it cut off to how I want!


Bella can roll from her back to her tummy now (which, by the way, she does constantly now!) and she is creeping!! I can't believe how big she is getting! She also said "mama" the other nite when she was crying because she saw me come into the room. I can't believe that she is 5 months already--where has the time gone??

We sure miss everyone and I will be sure to post more pics as I get them. I have to go for now, but just wanted to do a quick update to everyone! Have a great Tuesday! Oh--and enjoy those pics I posted ;)

No comments: