Saturday, March 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, so I have now been tagged by my Mom :)

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS

1. I grind my teeth in my sleep....and have for as long as I can remember :) I am glad Leo and Bella can tolerate it and haven't kicked me out of our bedroom!

2. I obsessively straighten my hair. It can be perfectly straight and I just keep straightening...and straightening....and straightening!

3. I ( just like my mom!) LOVE Diet Coke. I have one first thing in the morning and continue to have an open one by my side all day long. If I don't have one open I go and get one, so it's rare if you see me without one :) I love coffee, too, but gave it up for Lent...I can't wait to have a hot cup of coffee again!!

4. I was in the Air Force for 7 years. I served 5 months in Iraq and then lived in Turkey for 2 years. I am proud to have served my country but am happy that I am now a stay at home mom. I wouldn't change it for the world!

5. I love crafty projects (ie stamping, scrapbooking). It is such a stress reliever for me and I love seeing my creative side come out. I also love decorating my home. Leo has agreed in a couple of years I can begin redecorating our home. I have been feeling the shabby chic style lately and am slowly working on him to agree :)

6. I have a touch of OCD...only when it is certain things. I don't like it if Bella's schedule isn't followed, I like things cleaned a certain way, my towels folded a certain way...you get the picture :)

7. I LOVE reading! I could read all day every day if time allowed and if I wasn't raising my daughter. I have read 100's of books and especially love chick lit, mysteries, and all around good novels. Reading allows me to escape to another place sometimes and somedays that is exactly what is needed :)

8. I LOVE Bravo's reality tv shows. Project Runway, Make Me a Supermodel, Top Chef....etc. In fact, I love reality tv in general! I rarely watch something that isn't reality (except for Grey's, Desp Housewives and Medium). If you see my DVR and my recording history, you wouldn't believe how many shows I have taped to watch when Bella falls asleep on my lap :)

9. I have a countless amount of flip flops. I love flip flops, esp from Target and Old Navy. They are cheap and last forever! Plus living on the coast I can practically wear them all year round.

10. I love makeup, bubble bath, body spray....really anything to help me feel pretty. If you saw my bathroom you would laugh, but I can't help it! I am better now that we are a one income family, but still like to get something every now and then.

Okay, so that is all there is to know about me ;) Pretty random, but it's hard to think of stuff when you're put on the spot ;) I know after I post this the list will keep going and going....in my head! Enjoy and have a blessed day!

No comments: