Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Raindrops Keep Fallin....





We woke up this morning to a light rainfall which was probably the reason we woke up at 9! I'm glad my mom called me this morning (thank you, Mom!) and we woke up. I think the time change still has Bella and I confused on our schedules. We stayed up pretty late last nite and now we slept late, which it felt nice to do--I was so tired yesterday!


We watched our Netflix movie last nite, The Brave One, and we liked it! Finally we both liked a new release!! It seems like forever ago that Leo and I both enjoyed the same movie and lately so many new releases just aren't that good. This movie was pretty good, although I started losing interest partway through....it just wasn't too believable, but how many movies actually are? I would recommend renting it or getting it through Netflix sincce it wasn't a major disappointment.
I hope everyone has a nice relaxing day today. I hope we will! So far we have had a nice day inside, right now Bella is playing with her little gym and I am doing a load of laundry. Stay warm and if you are lucky enough to have some warm sunshine, go outside and get some of that fresh air! You would be amazed on what some fresh air and sunshine can do for the soul. I hope you enjoy the pictures above and until next time, bye!


No comments: