Wednesday, April 2, 2008

6 Months Old!





Wow, Isabella is 6 months old today and time has absolutely flown by! I cannot believe 6 months ago today I had almost given birth to the most amazing little girl! Isabella was born at 2:05 pm and was 20 1/2" long/7 lbs 3 oz. She is now 25 1/2" long and weighs 16.6 lbs....Wow!! Right now she is sitting up dumping shape blocks out of her toy and chewing on random toys of hers. She is such a big girl! I mean, really, sitting up and playing on her own?! Sigh...I have a feeling time will fly by as she grows up.

Sorry I haven't been on here the last couple of days. Because we have a satellite for internet service and it had been raining the last few evenings our internet was out! It drove me crazy because I couldn't post my menu or any new pics. That's why I am posting so early today just in case we get rainy weather tonight.

Before I forget, here is our menu for the remainder of the week:

Wednesday: homemade tacos w/lettuce, tomato, cheese and taco sauce; refried beans

Thursday: yummy pot roast with carrots and potatoes; green beans

Friday: homemade chili w/sour cream and cheddar cheese

And here is my cleaning list:

Wednesday: bedding washed, bathroom rugs washed, dust/windex entire house, litter box, laundry and clean both bathrooms

Thursday: iron, vacuum and anything else that looks like it needs to be cleaned :)

Leo and I have decided to join the neighborhood garage sale in May. I will be gone, but I hope to have everything sorted and priced before I leave for Missouri in May. Leo will be here to do it on his own, but I think he can handle it *laughing* We have a lot of things to sell and we could always use some extra money--who couldn't right?

And for all of you who love homemade items, whether they are hairbows, candles, art, cards, etc...there is a FANTASTIC website, "Etsy". I will be adding the link to my favorite sites on the righthand side of my blog. You MUST go and check this site out! I am even wanting to start doing some homemade things and sell them on the site. If I do decide to do that, I'll let you know, k?

Well, I need to go and move the laundry along. Enjoy the pictures above...for some reason she felt the need to have her tongue out for the pictures? Lol! She is my silly little girl. Have a wonderful, happy Wednesday! Oh-and Ashlie, I hope your ear infection gets better soon, sweetie!

No comments: