Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Good morning! Wow, have we been busy or what?! Here is what we've been up to...

This past weekend we were in Alabama to visit some friends. We had a blast! We hung out, talked, laughed, told funny stories and I even went to Target! My favorite store ever!! (We don't have one really close to us--it's about an hour away). We got home early Sunday evening and found out we need to replace our Jeep's battery. So Leo ran to Sears before they closed and bought a new one.

Yesterday we had Bella's well-baby appointment which went great! She's 17 lbs 8 oz and 27" long. She sure is my growing little girl! The doctor said she is right on target for where she should be and very healthy. Isabella was a little grumpy due to her appointment being during her morning cereal time and naptime. We also had to wait quite awhile which also drove her to not be very happy :) But she slept so peacefully last night....it was wonderful! She didn't wake up once for her paci or for any reason. Leo and I both woke up well rested! Yay for Bella!!

I am busy ironing and getting ready for our long trip coming up. We are going to Houston Thursday/Friday (haven't decided which day yet). On Sunday Bella and I fly to Missouri to see my family!! I can't wait to see everyone and I know how excited they are to see our crawling little girl. We will also be going up to Illinois and Indiana to celebrate my Grandpa's 70th birthday. I am so excited they will all get to meet our little Bella!!

I hope you are having a wonderful week. I will try to take some pics soon and post them for all of you haivng Bella withdrawals :)

No comments: