Thursday, April 17, 2008

Say Cheese!

Oh my goodness. I am sooo excited right now! Why do you ask? Because Isabella is FINALLY getting PROFESSIONAL pictures taken! Tomorrow!!! Her appointment is at 10:30 and I couldn't be happier. Can you tell :) I have a couple of dresses in mind. I am going to try one on her tonight. It is a bright green and white gingham dress with matching bloomers. On the bottom of the dress are some embroidered lady bugs in bright colors...too cute! It is summery and her flower hair bow matches perfectly. Cross your fingers that it fits her!

What's on your schedule today? We are going to the park, then shopping downtown and then maybe out to lunch. Isabella has a playdate today, so that will be nice for us to go and do something. The weather is beautiful today and we love being outside. I'll be bringing my camera to get a lot of pictures because we all know how camera happy I get.

Tomorrow is another busy busy day. We'll be getting Isabella's pictures taken and then doing some shopping for baby gifts and I want to get some cute cargo capri pants.

I'll be on later to post the pictures from our outting today. Have a blessed day!

No comments: