Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Daughter...The Faker

I "Crawl" the Line...


Singing some Johnny Cash songs...


Still singing :).....


What a cutie!


Isabella is one smart cookie. And one big faker! She does the funniest thing...especially for only being 6 months old. Her newest trick up her sleeve? Why, that would be coughing...but not a real cough, the fakest cough I have ever heard. And believe me, I know all about "fake" coughs ;)


This started some time ago, actually. She coughed a little and me being the over-protective mommy that I am, went running up to her and asked her very concerned, "Honey, you okay?" She, at that precise moment (and I stand by this), developed a glint in her eye and tucked that reaction from mommy somewhere in that active brain of hers. She coughed again. Again I asked her if she was okay....and this continued for a few more episodes.


She hadn't done this for quite some time....until today. Now, I will give her some credit. My allergies and sinuses are, well, making me miserable. If you remember from yesterday's post she and I went to the park. The wind was blowing and you could see different things (allergens perhaps?) flying through the air. Last night I began sneezing with a very runny nose. This morning when I woke up, I was miserable with a bad sinus headache and a runny nose...ugh! Anyhow, all day today, Bella will do this "cough" continuously and not as soon as she's done, she immediately looks at me, where I ask her if she's okay...and this just continues on and on...

And that, my friends, is why Isabella is now known as the "faker".

No comments: