Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Little Girl...




Isabella is such a sweet girl. I'm sure I've said it over and over again, but it's true! To prove this point, let me tell you a quick little story. Last night Bella and mommy were watching a Lifetime Movie Network show. It was about a woman who lost her baby and then proceded to kidnap another woman's child. At one point in the movie the baby was crying and crying. Bella heard this and sat up to watch the tv. She immediately started hitting my legs with her hands in excitement and cooing/talking to the baby! I called Leo into the room and rewound the part. Again, she got so excited and was talking to the baby! She did this each time we would rewind the part. How cute is that?! I just had to share that quick story of our sweetheart.

This weekend has been fairly quiet around here. Yesterday I made homemade toffee and made myself sick eating it! It was just sooo good I couldn't stop eating (and managed to make myself feel sooo guilty in the meantime!). We went to church early this morning and came home and have been relaxing.
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and even a better week ahead. Enjoy the pictures above--they are of Bella this morning after church "chasing" and hollering at our cat :)

No comments: