Monday, June 30, 2008

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks...

I just love this little onsie--I bet you know that I'm ALWAYS smiling, right?


The family--well, 2 1/2 of us--I am not such a great self picture taker


Me and my silly little girl having a lot of fun


My 2 favorite people in the whole wide world


Bella watchin' baseball and eating Puffs


Leo's brother and sis-in-law gave us Astros tickets for tonite's game against the Dodgers. Now, me being a die-hard STL Cardinals fan had to choke back some of my pride to accept these tickets (naw, I'm just kiddin'--I love baseball--I just have to give them a hard time). We brought Bella along and headed off to the big game.

We had a lot of fun and Bella made friends right away with the people behind us. Well, she was still their friend the first couple of innings when she was still a happy, smiling, non-screaming little girl. After the second inning, I am afraid they were no longer our new friends.

*sigh*

But we did last until the top of the 7th and then we figured we better leave before people started throwing stuff at us.

Because nobody loves baseball with a screaming almost 9 month old right by them, right?

But we did--because where we live we don't have MLB near us!

Thank you for the tickets, brother and sis--we love ya!

12 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Oooooh, looks like FUN!!! That was really nice of C. and A.!

Love you guys and miss you! (& love the onesie, btw!)

Mom

amanda said...

oh such fun friend!!

and who knew that puffs were the new cracker jacks :)

great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Gpa and I both love to look at them. Was nice you could go to a big game even if you couldn't stay for the whole thing!
We are going to the Spgld Cardinals tonight.
Love you all and miss you too!
Great Gma and Gpa

Kristen said...

You all are just too cute!

Can I tell you that I so love love love your glasses. They are fabulous!

I need to check out some of your bows......

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!

Happy POW!

JSue said...

Go 'Stros! Hope you enjoyed H-town!

What a sweet little girl...

Jenny said...

such good pics! we were thinking of taking Will to a baseball game in september but were unsure. so if you can do it, we can too.

happy pow!
ps..love the onesie!

Carol said...

Super cute onesie!!

Impressive to have even lasted til the end of the 7th.

Diane said...

You get extra bonus points for lasting until the 7th inning!

Happy POW

Tyne said...

Fun! I love baseball games, something about them makes a summer complete! Way to make it through the 7th inning with a little one. Happy POW!

Laural Out Loud said...

I'm not a baseball fan, but I do enjoy going to games for the atmosphere. In fact, I think it's time to initiate my 4 year old!

The Roaming Southerner said...

Oh I like the pic of the two of you and the bow head...also the one of her chillaxin' on dad watching the game. That should be their bond! Dad, Girl, Baseball, FUN TIMES