Friday, June 20, 2008

Houston, Texas....here we come!

I know what y'all are thinking....they are travelling again?! Why, yes, yes we are. Isabella and I are flying to Houston tomorrow.

This will be her 3rd plane trip.

In 8 1/2 months.

She's practically a pro now! Luckily for me (knock on wood) she is a wonderful traveller. I'll have lots of snacks, toys and fun mommy games to play. I'll drink just enough coffee to make me lots of fun, but not having to run to the bathroom very much. (Have you ever taken an infant in one of the airplane bathrooms?! Impossible! Have you ever had to change a stinky diaper in one of those things?? It's horrible!).

I bet you are wondering what we're doing in Texas, right? Well, my sister-in-law is getting married 4th of July weekend! I am so excited for her! Wedding days are so magical and it's the one day you feel like a princess. I love weddings--I am a total sap and always get teary eyed as the bride walks down the isle. There's just something special about that moment when she's walking down smiling (or if you were at my wedding, crying--happy tears of course!). I can't wait to show y'all all the pictures.

Wish us luck tomorrow! Oh--Leo will be joining us later on in the week. He has to work so that's why Bella and I are flying--it was a lot cheaper than driving to Houston, that's for sure.

I'll try to post as much as possible and keep everyone updated.

And in case you are asking if I am all packed and ready to go?

Nope. I haven't packed a single thing. Tonight should be lots of fun!

3 comments:

amanda said...

wow honey!! three trips in 8 1/2 months!! you are awesome!!

hope you have tons of fun and i look forward to the updates and all the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Gpa and I hope you have a really nice time in Houston! Bet there will be some happy granparents there and bet Bella gets a LOT of extra attention
love you, gma and gpa

Kristen said...

Summer weddings are tons of fun!

Hope that your travels go well, and maybe you could give this Mama some advice on how to fly with little ones. :)

Have fun!