Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am officially 29 years young today. I don't feel any older, really. I am a little awestruck by the fact that this time next year I'll be 30. I'm not dreading 30 at all. I am actually excited to start a new chapter in my life.

But back to this 29 years thing. Leo and Bella made me a beautiful card. It was so sweet! I could tell right away how hard Leo worked at it. We're planning on going to Chili's in early evening....I'm getting me a Presidente Margarita...my favorite margarita in the world! I suggest anyone who hasn't had one, you MUST go and try it. If you like margaritas, you'll LOVE this one! We may go shopping or something. Not really sure what we'll do. I know it will be a great day, though.

Thank you everyone for the cards and birthday wishes. It means so much to me!

No comments: