Monday, June 9, 2008

Have I really stooped to this?

As I'm browsing through my DVR's playlist I have realized something. Something that I almost don't want to admit to myself. Something that I can't believe I am about to share. To the world.

Are you ready?

*Deep breath* I am addicted to reality television. There is not a single show that I've dvr'd that's NOT reality! I take that back--I have recorded 2 80's movies. But those don't really count, do they?

I have no idea when I became so addicted to reality. I generally make fun of a lot of it anyways. I think sometimes seeing other people's lives make me happy to be who I am. Not that I need them to make me happy...but just grateful that I am me.

Name the show, I probably love it...Top Chef, The Real World, Rock of Love, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Project Runway, The Real Housewives (OC or NYC), Snapped, Captured, The Hills...I could really go on for quite awhile, but I know I am really just embarrassing myself now *blush*

So, tell me....do you watch reality tv? Please tell me I am not the only one out there with this, um, addiction.

I also want to add I do love Medium, Grey's and Desp Housewives...but they are on summer break.

There. That's 3 "normal" shows.

1 comment:

Jill and Rick said...

Ummmmm. No. I don't watch reality tv. None.

None that I'm confessing to, that is!

Love you!

Mom