Friday, June 27, 2008

Giddy as a teenage girl....

Guess what, everyone?!

MY HONEY WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!

Or is it today seeing that is already almost 1 in the morning?! Shoot, he'll be leaving within a matter of hours! I know it has been just one week, but this ONE week has been a hard one. I am not at home and my little girl has been sick as we all know by now.

I miss having him pick on me and tell me how silly I am. I miss him cleaning my plate....and I even miss him doing that before I am done eating. I miss the smell of his soap lingering in the bathroom after he takes a shower. I miss seeing him play with Isabella and her laugh and smile and give him those special moments where at that moment it is only her and him.

I miss him. A lot.

It makes me stop and think for a moment how lucky I am to be married to such an amazing, loving, caring, kind, beautiful, handsome, giving man. I know a lot of people never find this kind of love.

But do you want to know something? I did and I thank God everyday for entering him into my life. He has made me a better person; a person far better than I ever thought or knew that I could be.

So here's to you, honey, I love you and can't wait to see you in a few hours.

PS--did you remember to bring everything that I forgot? Because I forgot to mention up above you're good at that, too!

2 comments:

amanda said...

yeah!! happy homecoming :)

McMommy said...

That is going to be one GREAT moment when you jump into his arms!!!!

happy pow!