Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Little Einstein

Have I mentioned what a smart little girl we have? Last night we were all in the living room and I called Boo, our cat, over to see me. I clicked with my tongue and called her kitty. At that precise moment Isabella started clicking her tongue and said kitty. Leo's and my jaws dropped and we both said, "Did she just say kitty?! Oh my goodness, she said kitty!"

She hasn't said it since but if you say kitty she'll start clicking her tongue to call Boo over. She even looks up at me and smiles.

Ahhh...I knew she would grow up fast, but I wouldn't mind hitting pause every now and then.

1 comment:

Jill and Rick said...

SO cute! I swear I heard her say kitty here at our house too one time when she saw Noel at the door. Bella, we miss you sweetheart!!

Love, Mema