Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Morsel

It happened. Isabella popped a piece of Boo's food into her mouth. I didn't think she had any in her hand when I picked her up to take her away from Boo's food. Wrong.

I was folding a blanket and glanced at Bella because she was unusually quiet--just like the saying if the kids are quiet they're up to no good--and chewing like a cow gnaws on grass. I scooped out "whatever" was in her mouth and I knew without even looking what that was. A brown morsel of kitty food. Delightful!

The weirdest part? She seemed to enjoy that little morsel even more than she enjoyed her lunch today. Things that make ya go hmmm.....

1 comment:

Jill and Rick said...

I WOULD say ewwwwww and ackie Bella, ackie! But, . . . I distinctly remember eating some dogfood out in my Grandpa Carlson's garage ONCE (with some siblings, . . .)

So I can't scold too much!!