Monday, June 16, 2008

Dinner Parties and Fun Times

Relaxing outside at the snow cone stand


My 2 favorite people...


Isabella having fun eating some homemade sweet potatoes


Check out that cute smile and those teeth....

Last night we had our friends over for dinner. We had an amazing time, great food and our daughters absolutely love each other! Leo grilled out some chicken and asparagus. I made some seasoned red potatoes, salad and a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It was delicious and we all had a blast just talking and hanging out. I am so glad we have another couple friend to hang out with. And the major plus? Our daughters are just a couple of weeks apart in age. The girls were playing and baby talking to one another all night, it was just too cute! When they were leaving Isabella stuck out her bottom lip pouting that her best friend had to leave. We can't wait until we are back in July so we can all hang out again! (We are going to be in Houston for a couple of weeks for Leo's sister's wedding. I can't wait!!)



We also got pictures of our puppy, Daisy, yesterday! Can I just say she is adorable?! We went to PetSmart to buy her some stuff, too. It was so much fun picking out things for our little puppy. I can't wait until we get her so I can take pics with my camera and show her off to everyone.



Enjoy the pics and I hope you have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Jill and Rick said...

Hi hon! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend too and I LOVE the pictures! (Especially the one where we can see Bella's toofums!)

Love you!

Mom