Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bear Portraits {A Book Review}




I recently got the opportunity to read and review Bear Portraits by Jill Greenberg.  This book was amazing!

Isabella wants me to read it with her all of the time--she is fascinated with the bears, their beauty, how big they are and the cuddly baby bears.

As a mom who has really started to love and learn more and more on photography, I really thought the pictures were stunning.  Some of the shots left me wondering how did they manage to get that shot?

You can really tell the personality of the different bears in each picture.  In some they are angry, others they seem so timid.  And I loved how in the back they had a little bio for each bear that was photographed.  The bio included the bears' names, their weight and where they live.

I highly recommend this book to any animal lover and anyone who is fascinated with photography.  It's a great living room book that I know my guests will enjoy to look at while over at my home.

*Thank to you to The Product Review Place and Anna Balasi for giving me the opportunity to review and read this book.  I was provided the book in order to do the review.  No other compensation was given.*

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

It's darling! Polar bears are my favorite animals!

Llama said...

That book looks amazing...i MUST check it out!:)

Sandie lee said...

I love your Blog. It's very inviting and this book sounds so good :)