Friday, November 20, 2009

Want to Earn Some Awesome Giftcards?

Search & Win



Then you should really, really do Swagbucks.

Do you use search engines {think Google, Ask.com, etc} daily, occassionally, frequently?

Then you should earn great giftcards {think Target, Amazon, etc} for your searches!

It's SO easy to use.  You install the Swagbucks toolbar.  You perform your searches.  You earn Swagbucks.

They also give you little codes occassionally to input on their website to earn Swagbucks.

You can also shop online {great time to enroll now during the holiday season!} and earn Swagbucks.

SO easy!  I've been enrolled for a little over a month and have close to 100 Swagbucks.  I'm saving them for a Target giftcard.  Yay!

If you want to learn more, you can enroll with me as a referral.  When you earn?  I earn.  Then when you do a post about Swagbucks and people enroll through you?  You earn! 

Click here to learn more and enroll!

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll answer them as best I can.  Have fun and get some great things to search the internet!

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

I love Swagbucks too! I haven't cashed any in yet, but I know I have enough.