Saturday, November 14, 2009

Woah, Nelly!

Wow.  Talk about a long, dragged out day.

I had some tantrums thrown in.

With a dash of timeouts on the naughty mat.

Followed by overspending at Target--I mean, Isabella so needed that pink Christmas tree for her room.

Ending with cutting my hand in three places opening a bottle of wine. 

Don't ask.

At least I have this prettiness to drink the almost needing stiches cutting bottle of wine yummy wine out of:




It says:

Mommy's Little Helper.

I could never thank Shell enough for my gotoforhappinessinaglass glass.

Lets hope my hair appointment goes a lot better than my day today....

12 comments:

Holly said...

What an awesome wine glass! :D

Lindsay said...

o yes.. there are those days! Glad you made it through it! I hope the hair appointment goes well.. and I want to see pictures :-)

The Mommyologist said...

Hey...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get that wine open! I've been there! The worst is a dry cork...I've almost been in tears over a dry cork more than once. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my last post! Just tryin' my best not to look like hell each day!

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

Mommy's little helper....I love it!

Annie said...

That is such a cute wine glass. But OUCH! Sorry to hear you cut your finger on top of such a frustrating day already :(

Hoping you had a fantastic hair appointment though. There is nothing like the feeling of walking out a salon all prettied up!

Krystyn said...

Oh yikes...I sure hope the day was better and you had a fab hair appointment.

Candice Virginia said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute wine glass-I love it! Good hair appointment can be so relaxing-I hope yours was great! :-)

blueviolet said...

Thank heavens for wine! (and the winey mommy)

Arizona Mamma said...

I could use one of those glasses! Heck, there are times I could just forgo the glass all together!

Came across your blog, and think it's great.

Lauranie said...

Well, I got the pink Christmas tree last year, because YES they NEED it!! :) This year I got the little tube of ornaments to put on it!! Gotta LOVE the $1 spot!! :D Hope your finger heals up before the next bottle needs to be opened!! xo

Llama said...

Im so glad your ok sweetie! I think I need a glass of wine myself tonight!! p.s. that glass is the cutest thing ever!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Your wine glass is so cute!