Monday, November 30, 2009

Randoms and My Fave Thanksgiving Pics

*Thank you for the prayers and thoughts for my wonderful Grandpa.  That means so much to me and my family!

*Isabella has made me rewind this video a countless amount of times...super adorable!



*Here are a couple of my favorite Thanksgiving pictures of the girls:






*I'm so stressed right now.  I think am declaring tonite a wine nite...vino take me away...

*Madelyn had her 4 month well baby {4 months?! Where is the time going??} appointment today.  She's 14 lbs 4 oz and 25 in long.  Awww!  The ped told us to start her on cereal now, too.  She eats every 2-3 hours...and she is starving each time.  I can't believe how quickly she's growing up...wow.

*I hate PMS.  Hate it.  With a passion.  The end.

*How is your week going so far?  And why are Mondays always the worst day of the week??

16 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Chelle, I hear ya on the pms lol. I have had some rough days with hormones. Enjoy your wine and take a sip for me:)

amanda said...

sorry bout the rough monday friend. totally been there.

hoping the wine helped take the edge off tonight :)

Pink Haired Momma said...

Hope the wine helps! sorry it is a bad monday. Things will get better!!

Amanda said...

I'm declaring it a wine night with you! With frozen blackberries ;)

Time flies by so fast with these little ones.... my son at the table tonight told me that his next birthday will be his 9th birthday and I sat there and thought....OMGOSH! How is my baby 9?!?!?!? KILLS ME!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Don't like PMS and don't like Mondays either.

What a cute pictures.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

PMS can bites. No bones about it! And what precious little munchkins! My little dude just had his 15 month appt., albeit about 2 months late. My ped is VERY popular. Ah ha

Llama said...

Ahhh mondays and PMS...what a bad combo. At least you have those two adorable little girlies to look at...that has to put you in a better moood!

thinking of your grandpa...hope he is staying strong...

Grizzly Bear said...

Aww look at them. Adorable! Time goes by so fast....

I hate pms, sucks!

Hey I think I will take a cup of vino tonight with ya girl.... ugghhh

Sill thinking about your grandpa

Anti-Supermom said...

Hey Chelle,

First off, so sorry about your Grandfather, I've been out of blogging since being at my parents for Thanksgiving. Big Hugs.

Second, a good glass (or two) of wine helps everything!

Jenny said...

pms sucks...there now and eating some chocolate always seems to make me feel better! i hate mondays too...hope the wine worked!

Jewls said...

Cute pics! And hey, now it's Tuesday...it's bound to be a better day right? ;)

Liz Mays said...

The kids are adorable!! And so is the Gap commercial. Whatever ad agency they use does a remarkable job for them!

Anonymous said...

oo sometimes we need a little wine! I love the pictures of the girls :-)

Theta Mom said...

Cute pictures and it's a wine night for me most nights. ;)

Anonymous said...

Vino to the rescue. Mondays are stressful. The gals look adorable. You and your Grandpa are in my thoughts, too. I haven't written yet because I'm not adept at that type of stuff. But I am thinking of ya'll.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I love that GAP commercial too. I think it is one of the cutest I have ever seen. Those girls are so animated - and the song is catchy too!