Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Isabella Made Some New Friends!

I recently joined an amazing playgroup here where I live.  I mentioned it yesterday that I had only met one mom...but today?  We met another amazing momma at the park!

Isabella had a blast with her two little girls.  She rode down the two BIG slides with them, they ran around together and played so nicely.  My heart melted a little when I saw her asking the older one {who's 4} for "hap, hap"--which means help. 

Okay, so my heart totally melted a lot.  Something about her not needing to ask me for help, I suppose?

We're going to their house tomorrow morning for a playdate.  I'm so excited!

I even made them a loaf of homemade pumpkin bread....yum!

I'll let y'all know how it goes....I have a feeling I'll be coming home with a happy {2} year old, a tired {3} month old and a new order of makeup.  Yay!

7 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

What a fun day. They grow up way to fast. Hope you have the best day tomorrow.

Jennifer said...

I love play date :):) Sound like fun!
Wish we lived closer so we could have a play date :)
That pumpkin bread sound good to :)

Anonymous said...

oo yay for finding a fun play group!! Hap Hap is so sweet!

Liz Mays said...

Oh how fun! I hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! Got something for you over at my place! Hope your having a great week! = )

Unknown said...

How fun and exciting that must have been for Isabella!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That sounds like so much fun. I have always wanted to be part of a playgroup but since I work during the day nothing ever worked out. The playgroup will be great for all 3 of you!