Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mmmm...Monday....

*I have a new favorite wine.  It's A to Z Pinot Gris and it is SO good.  Seriously good.  If you haven't tried it before, I recommend it...

*Last nite the husband and I watched Home for the Holidays.  Have you ever seen it?  It's hilarious!  Seriously dysfunctional and fun.  Perfect Thanksgiving week movie.

*We are decorated for Christmas!  Yay!  The tree is up, the stocking are hung, my new fabulous Target tablecloth is on the table.  I love it all.  So happy we did it before we leave for Houston this week--coming home to Christmas is going to be wonderful!

*ABC Family Channel is showing their uber cheesy, yet uber good Christmas movies!!  Our DVR is practically filled up with the amount of movies that I've recorded.  I love this time of year!

*Isabella now insists anytime that I say 'ouch!' that she must get me a Band-Aid.  She says, 'C'mon, mommy, c'mon. Owie.' and takes my hand to the bathroom so she can get it out of the cabinet for me.  I love my little girl so much!

*Maddie is cute as can be.  Snuggly.  Smiley.  Happy.  Baby giggly.  I love baby giggles.  And baby drool.  And the sock lint that gets stuck between her toes. {don't judge. It seriously is adorable.}

*I'm so 'gogogo' with Christmas and holiday travels and parties and cookie swaps that I can't even think of a decent full post to write lately.  I'm sorry?  But I've always had a secret crush on random posts.

*Am I the only person to not have read Twilight??  I started it awhile ago.  Couldn't get into it.  The movie was good.  They eye candy was better.  I hear New Moon is really good?  But I'm wondering if that's because of all the eye candy?  And what team are YOU on?

*I hate it when people hear that I quit the book and they tell me to give it another chance.  I have so many books to read and I usually don't give books a second chance.  I'd rather see the movie.  It's okay if I don't know all the inside scoop like the book readers know, right?

*Maddie can halfway turn over from back to tummy.  But then she decides she like laying on her side.  And stays there.  Super cute.  I love my little Butterball.  That's her nickname that Leo gave her.  And it stuck.  I must take pictures of the cuteness that I call her baby rolls.  I'm thinking you are going to love it all.

*I want a pedi.  Badly.  But I cannot justify spoiling myself when there are so many things that I need to buy right now.  So until then I may go get a Ped Egg.  Are they good?  Or are they as gross as the commercials show?  Something about emptying a container of dead foot skin makes me gag.  A lot.

*My back is still bothering me.  It was feeling better.  Then I gave the girls their baths.  And it hurts again.  Back on the muscle relaxers.  Ugh.

*Leo is all freaked out that I've had: knee injury, swine flu, nasty cold, lumbar sprain.  He thinks it's all related.  I looked at him like he was crazy and reassured my worrying husband that I am okay.  And I'm fairly certain that none of the above is related.

*Sorry this was so long.  I just miss you all.  And hope my randoms are okay.  xo

25 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I read the first Twilight book and then stopped. It's not that it's horrible, but like you, I have other books on my TBR shelf that I'd rather read. And I haven't seen ANY of the movies and I'm not on any team. Maybe I should have my chromosomes checked.

The Mommyologist said...

Love your randoms! And I think you either get into Twilight or you don't, so don't feel too out of the loop. I loved it and immediately bought the rest of the series and finished those, but that's just me. Hubby and I are checking out New Moon tomorrow night and I can't wait...for the eye candy! (Team Edward btw)

Anonymous said...

Love your randoms and update. I feel like I am getting to know you and the fam better. No worries about Twilight. I haven't read book and I'm not all that excited for the movie. Eye candy is always good though. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

-I am not a fan of wine.. hold your tomatoes.. maybe I just haven't tried anything good? I don't like the part that burns.. maybe I'm a sissy ;-)

-hehe loved Home for the Holidays :-)

-oo can't wait to decorate for Christmas this weekend!

-oo I wish we had ABC Family I love all of those "lame" movies :-)

-to cute.. Sammy is into asking if I am okay if I say ouch!

-I need to see some more cute pictures of Miss Maddie!!

-me too on the go go go! I am trying to remember to relax and enjoy!

-Sorry you didn't like it.. I loved them.. and the movies are really good too :-)

-I want a pedi too but hate going by myself.. want to come up to VA and get one ;-)

-boo on the hurt back! I hope it starts to heal up completely soon.

-hehe Leo sounds like my Mom she thinks everything is related :-p

-I have a crush on random posts too. I wrote one for Monday as well ;-)

Hera said...

Hah! I thought I was the only person loving the uber cheesy ABC Family movies. Mike was about to kill me for hogging the big TV with them yesterday. lol.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving! Love and miss you!
-Dana

Heather B. said...

Read Twilight and so don't get what all the hype is about. Really, I just don't get it! I can't wait to decorate for Christmas! Friday is the day!

Anti-Supermom said...

-Raising hand - I'm not into Twilight either
-Hope your back is getting better, sounds like Bel is so sweet in taking care of you
-I *love* this time of year too, everything is just fun.

Jewls said...

Don't read Twilight, you're not missing much! Pedicures are the best, you should totally indulge yourself!

Bombtastic Belle said...

I tried some wine last night - now the few times I've tried it I've gagged, and this was no exception. For some reason I'm just not that girl I guess- my husband loves wine though. *lol*

I love all the holiday movies they play every year, we usually watch them on weekends curled up in bed.

I didn't read Twilight until after it'd came out at the theatres last year - and the only reason I gave it a shot was because it was being thrown in your face every time you turned around! *lol* It took me a while to get into the first book, but then something caught me and I couldnt stop reading them. Everyone loves the last book, and I more than disliked it, now the third book was good. I'm Team Edward for sure :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Random posts are always fun and you have so much going on that you are making me tired!

I want to see New Moon - I don't really think the guys in the first one were all that hot...I am looking forward to seeing the beefed you Jacob.

Grizzly Bear said...

Hello good morning girl!

I have to hide the bandaides from Chloe girl does the same thing. A bandaid for everything LOL....

Moved furniture this weekend to make room for our fake tree LOL..... Chloe picked out a white tree so we are going to use it. We rotate fresh with fake. My boys have asthma but seem ok with it now.

I LOVE books.. when I have time reading them. WE have this humongous l couch that I took apart and put the other part in the room downstairs so i can read LOL.....

Thanks for stopping by my blog today...

You have to read my new post ROFL.... tell me what ya think LOL

Grizzly Bear said...

Hello, hi , hola LOL

G

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Your girls are so precious! Sock lint and all!

I was able to get into Twilight...they are sexy books! Maybe if you read the next one? Although, I thought the first one was the best.

Unknown said...

I need wine. Now.

Christmas decorating is happening THIS weekend in our household.

I love Christmas movies!

Baby toe jam is the best! LOL

I haven't read Twilight nor have I seen the movies.

My shoulder has been bothering me...does it mean we're getting old, Chelle?? If so, I'm not buying it (but I'll totally take another glass of wine!).

Random is good!!

Unknown said...

I love random posts!

I think you need to come over and decorate my house now. I love it but it's a lot of work and will go slower this year with a little baby.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Chelle! : )

COUNTRY MOM said...

Chelle, Loved your post. Hope you feel better soon. Have a fun and safe trip. Blessings, Audrey

Liz Mays said...

I had to laugh because yesterday I was watching those cheesy Christmas movies all day long! ;)

I have a ped egg that I've never used! LOL

I haven't read the Twilight books either. I have them, but haven't read them. Stupid, I know.

Amanda said...

I couldn't put the Twilight books down. But tat least through the movies you are getting the main idea ;) New Moon is AWESOME and the eye candy definitely helps!!

I hope you have save travels to Houston for the holidays!! You're lucky you'll be coming home to Christmas.... I'll be coming home to a mess if I did get my ass in gear!

I am obsessed with White Zin! It's my favorite wine... EVER! The funny thing is I'm not even supposed to drink wine... I'm Mormon, but crap I can't get ahold of myself w/the stuff. So I'm getting ready to get my glass, put some frozen blackberries in an ENJOY!

I love your blog, Chelle! You are def one of my favorite bloggy friends and I just want you to know that!

Amanda said...

OH! And I'm team Edward, BUT my husband said that I have to be Team Jacob cuz he can't be a pale blood sucker since he's dark so he has to be my sexy, hot werewolf.

Julie said...

I like random posts - I enjoy all of the tidbits :) I also know what you mean when people tell you to give a book another chance... I loved the Twilight series, but I could not get in to Harry Potter to save my life... and people found that unthinkable! As for which team, when reading, I was ALWAYS Team Edward... though after seeing New Moon, I was slightly swayed by Jacob ;)

amanda said...

i love home for the holidays. i have one of those egg things - doesn't work like i had hoped. and you know how much i love random posts. they are my favorite.

happy turkey week :)

Loukia said...

Don't be sorry for great random posts like this! :) Yay! Isn't it the best getting the house all decked out for the holidays? I love this time of year, truly! Your girls sound as cute as ever!

Chelle, I'm a newly addicted and obsessed Twilight lover! I saw the movie first, on TV, then had to buy all the books and am almost finished Eclipse - one more to go after that! I LOVE them! And I saw New Moon on the weekend, and I LOVED that, too, and am going to go again next week! I'm Team Edward for sure, but I can understand the Jacob appeal... go see the movie, you won't be disappointed!

Llama said...

I love your randoms!
I need a new wine I must try that A to Z! YUMMMM!
I want to see Home for the Holidays! I have heard its great!
You are soo lucky you finish decorating for Xmas...i've been begging my boyfriend...maybe Wednesday!!
I heart Christmas movies!! Esp. the old ones with those clay figures! HEHE!
I think I have at leaaaast one student a day who tries to get a bandaid out of me without really needing one...I do agree that it is cute!
Aw Maddie...you are too cute! Two close friends just had baby girls...and I seriously am in love...they are soo amazing!
SERIOUSLY>>>YOU HAVE TO READ TWILIGHT. I FORCED A FEW OF MY FRIENDS INTO IT AND THEY ARE HOOKED! I just saw New Moon this weekend...AMAZING! READ READ READ! Keep in touch I am always ready to talk about any of the books! They get better as they go on! Wait until to find out more...and its better to read before the movies start coming out bc they ruin it with the previews for people who don't know what is going to happen next.
Go BUTTERBALL GO! You can do it!
I seriously need a pedi too! I swear I was just thinking that yest.!

Hope you are feeling well!
Sorry for the long comment but I just can't help myself! hehe
Have a great day!

Eve said...

I am also so 'go go go' for Christmas, though have not decorated yet... I'm new to this whole Christmas thing (my family didn't celebrate growing up) ... When should I start putting decs and tree up?

Becks said...

Love your randoms!

The ped egg always grosses me out too!! I used to be an esthetician for 5 solid pedi/mani-filled years. I could handle the dead skin, the up close and personal bikini waxes...but now...nope makes my stomach turn...yucky!

I NEED to see Maddie and all her baby roll glory!!!! :)