Saturday, November 14, 2009

There Can Never Be Too Many Prayers....

A big boy, a baby girl, and a precious pug


Meet Heather.

She's a momma.

A crafty momma.

An organized momma.

I consider her a friend--even though we haven't met in real life.

Yet.

And she's fighting cancer.

I'm a big believer in the power of prayer.

God.

Us.

If you have a second, could you go to her blog?

Give her words of encouragement.

And say a prayer for her.

Please?

I know you're gonna love her.

She's sweet.

Funny.

Sarcastic.

And caring.

So get over there.

Read about her battle.

Read about her life and her kiddos.

And say a little prayer.

Because there's no such thing as too many prayers.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! heading that way now! thanks girl and hope your having a fabulous weekend! xoxo

Liz Mays said...

Of course I will! Happy Sunday!

~Sandy~ said...

i totally agree...you can never have too many prayers. headed over there now :)

My Trendy Tykes said...

I'll head over there right.now.

Jewls said...

Stopping by now!

The Mom Jen said...

You're so sweet to share that!!

Allikaye's Mama said...

And prayers from loving friends like you are so powerful!
I'm sure she is thankful to have a strong prayer warrior like you on her side!!!

Anti-Supermom said...

I haven't caught up with Heather in some time - thank you for the link. She has lots of prayers coming her way!

Amanda said...

DEFINITELY PRAYING!!

Llama said...

oh my goodness...i will def go and check out her blog. she seems like one amazing woman to look up to.
you are too sweet for doing this.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I cannot even imagine going through the journey that Heather has been on. I just wish there was something more I could do! Keeping her and her family in my prayers!